New - Open Box -
Your New Cable Modem to Ultra Fast Surfing and Streaming
- Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream channels and 4 upstream channels provide data rates up to 680 Mbps for downstream, and 143 Mbps for upstream
- CableLabs Certified® DOCSIS 3.0 technology delivers speeds 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.
- Gigabit port ensures ultimate fast transfer speeds
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Quick and hassle free installation
- Eliminate monthly rental fees
- Compatible with major cable ISPs: XFINITY from Comcast, Time Warner Cable and more
0 High Speed Cable Modem
DOCSIS 3.0 with 16x4 Channel Bonding
Bring New Speed Revolution
The TC-7620's CableLabs Certified® DOCSIS 3.0 technology delivers speeds 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0. The modem features innovative 16x4 channel bonding providing data rates up to 680 Mbps for downstream, and 143 Mbps for upstream.
Quick, Easy Setup
Eliminate Monthly Rental Fees
- Connect the coaxial cable to the modem
- Connect your computer or router to the modem using an Ethernet cable
- Call your ISP or use service provider self-activation process to activate the modem
The TC-7620 is CableLabs Certified® and works with most major cable ISPs..
Now you can bring your own modem and eliminate monthly rental fees.